Service Upgrade Policy
All Go Connect plan’s may be upgraded at any time. Upgrades are not prorated and you will be charged the difference of your current SmartGo plan and your new plan for the entire period.
Standard Return Policy
Go Connect is committed to ensuring our product meets our core values that the product is easy, reliable and secure for Travel WiFi. If for any reason you are not satisfied you may return your device. There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Go Connect:
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date of purchase. Date shipped will be used for any out of stock purchases or pre-orders.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Go Connect can be returned to Go Connect. Go Connect products purchased through other online retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Consumed data, security or boost services including any SmartGo Plans
- Upgraded shipping fees
- Devices that have been owned for more than 30 days
- Go Travel Pro (cellular units) where more than 2GB of data has been consumed
Refunds of data service are subject to our Service Cancellation Policy.
Service Cancellation Policy
All of Go Connect’s SmartGo plans are no contract. You may cancel them at any time. Plans cancelation will take effect the end of the next renewal period. Cancelations are not prorated.
If you are canceling within the first 30 days of service, you may contact Go Connect to have your plan prorated based on the number of days or data consumed, whichever is greater.