Return and Refund Policy
You’ll Love It Money Back Guarantee
Go Connect is committed to ensuring our product meets our core values that the product is easy, reliable and secure for Travel WiFi. If for any reason you are not satisfied you may return your device. All we ask if you tell us why so we can improve our product.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Go Connect:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date of receipt to request a refund.
- If you request a refund and do not return it with 21 days, the refund will be canceled.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Go Connect can be returned to Go Connect. Go Connect products purchased through other online retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
Some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Consumed data, security or boost services including any SmartGo Plans
- Any upgraded shipping fees
- Devices that have been owned for more than 35 days (14 day return window + 21 days to return it)
- Go Travel Pro (cellular units) where more than 5GB of data has been consumed.
Refunds of data service are subject to our Service Cancellation Policy.
Free Trial Policy
Go Connect may feature free trial periods. During service free trial periods
- You will need to purchase a device at retail or discounted price, depending on available offers.
- You will not be charged for any initial service plans that qualify for the free trial period. All other plans can be used for 14 days or a maximum of 5GB.
- You have 14 days from purchase of the device to try the devices and data plans. After 14 days you will have the option of
- Accepting the automated renewal of the cellular data plan
- Stopping the plan (but continuing to own the device). You can restart your data plan in the future.
- Changing to another qualifying plan, including upgrading.
- Returning the device for a refund.
- If you consume all included high speed data prior to the end of the trial period you can upgrade into a higher data plan. Upgrading early will effectively end the trial period and you will be charged the prorated upgrade amount.
During the trial period, all other policies and conditions are in effect. This includes upgrade policies and money back guarantees
Service Upgrade Policy
All Go Connect plan’s may be upgraded at any time. Upgrades are not prorated and you will be charged the difference of your current SmartGo plan and your new plan for the entire period.
Go Connect offers a unique upgrade program that ensures you will always have direct access to the latest and greatest devices. As Go Connect releases new devices you will be eligible to apply your previous purchase towards an upgraded device. This allows you to change your device or hardware as technology or your needs change.
- Go Connect will provide you 100% of your purchase price of any eligible device.
- Hotspot and travel router devices are generally always eligible unless noted otherwise
- Cell boosters, accessories or other non-WiFi devices are generally excluded unless noted otherwise.
- Services, shipping, taxes or fees are excluded.
- Purchase price is net, minus any coupons or discounts applied at purchase.
- You can only apply the purchase price from one order, one device and only your most recent purchase of eligible hardware is eligible. You cannot combine multiple devices, purchases or orders for additional discounts.
- The price of the new device is generally not eligible for coupons or discounts.
- To be eligible you must have a continuously active SmartGo subscription related to your Go Connect device.
- You must have a subscription for a minimum of 6 months and can upgrade no more than once per calendar year.
- If your previous purchase price exceeds the price of the new device, you are not entitled to a refund of any additional amounts.
- Upgraded devices are not eligible for refunds, only exchanges.
- If you cancel your subscription within 6 months of an upgrade you will not be eligible for a calendar year.
- Go Connect reserves the right to change or modify the terms of this program at any time, or offer special upgrade incentives that alter the minimum conditions of the program.
- Customer must surrender the original device as part of the upgrade conditions. Failure to return the original device in a timeline manner of 30 days will result in being charged the full price of the new device.
Device Warranty Terms and Conditions
Go Connect device purchases include a 14 day return policy and 90 day warranty against hardware defects on any Go Connect purchase, unless specified otherwise. Customers who maintain an active subscription with Go Connect are eligible for a lifetime warranty for as long as they maintain their subscription.
- Go Connect will fix or replace the device with the same, equivalent or better unit at Go Connect’s discretion. Warranty period does not extend or modify our return policy.
- During the initial 14 day return period from device receipt customer or Go Connect may elect a refund instead of a replacement, subject to the return policy terms and conditions.
- The date of device receipt is the date used for determining eligibility.
- For upgraded devices the date of the new device purchase is received.
- Exchanged or replacement device warranty does not further extend the eligibility.
- To be eligible for lifetime or extended warranty period you must have a continuously active SmartGo subscription related to your Go Connect device.
- All devices follow this same warranty program, including upgrades.
- Go Connect reserves the right change or modify the terms of this program at any time, or offer special incentives that alter the minimum conditions of the program.
Service Cancellation Policy
All of Go Connect’s SmartGo plans are no contract. Contracts are pre-paid. You may cancel them at any time. Plans cancelation will take effect the end of the current billing period. Cancelations are not prorated.
If you are canceling within the first 14 days of service, you may contact Go Connect to have your plan prorated based on the number of days or data consumed, whichever is greater.
Service Suspension or Termination Refund Policy
In the unlikely event you violate data plan Service Terms and Conditions, and Go Connect elects to suspend or terminate service, with or without warning based on those terms of service, no refund will be provided.
This policy is the only remedy provided for Go Connect’s products and services.
Policy Last Modified Date: July 13th, 2022